The Eyesthetica Promise
We Are Delighted to Welcome You to Our Offices
We are delighted to welcome you to our offices. The health and well‐being of our patients and the Eyesthetica team members is paramount. As part of our ongoing commitment to you, we have implemented enhanced standards of care and cleanliness to promote a safe and comfortable visit with us. We comply with all OSHA, CDC, and Public Health guidelines as they relate to COVID‐19 and will continue to do so after the reopening of California on June 15, 2021. Thank you for choosing Eyesthetica for your specialty eye care needs.
How We’re Keeping You Safe: Our Promise to You
To help do our part for you and our community to reduce the potential for a resurgence of the COVID-19 virus:
- Each office will continue our enhanced standards of care and cleanliness, including public health training and protocols for managing respiratory transmitted illnesses.
- We will continue to expedite our patient visits daily.
- Check‐in is expedited to accommodate minimal contact.
- We do all new patient paperwork and intake before your visit.
- Patients and visitors are required to wear masks prior to entry.
- All exam rooms will continue to be cleaned and disinfected between visits.
- We will continue multiple sanitation cleanings throughout the day in common areas.
- All staff and visitors will wear personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves (when needed).
- The health of our team members will be carefully monitored. All staff, team members, and vendors participate in symptom screening daily. Any team member who may have reason to believe that they may have been exposed to the novel coronavirus will be instructed to stay home and seek proper medical attention.
Have Additional Questions?
Please contact an Eyesthetica team member if you have any questions. All of the above recommendations and standard of care are subject to change based upon guidance from the CDC and applicable governmental authorities.