The Eyesthetica Promise
We Are Delighted to Welcome You to Our Offices
The health and well-being of our patients and the Eyesthetica team members is paramount. As part of our ongoing commitment to you, we have implemented enhanced standards of care and cleanliness to promote a safe and comfortable visit with us. Below, we outline some changes that you may anticipate during your visit. Thank you for choosing Eyesthetica for your specialty eye care needs.
How We’re Keeping You Safe: Our Promise to You
We put pride, passion, and precision into everything we do. This doesn’t just apply to surgeries; now, more than ever, our staff is working hard to provide a safe environment for each patient the minute they enter our office. With your health in mind, Eyesthetica will be implementing the following COVID-19 safety protocols at each location:
- We comply with all OSHA, CDC, and Public Health guidelines as they relate to COVID-19
- Each office has developed enhanced standards of care and cleanliness, including public health training and protocols for managing respiratory-transmitted illnesses
- All teammates have undergone extensive health and safety training related to our enhanced standard of care promise.
- We limit our number of patient visits daily
- Symptom and temperature checks are done prior to patient entry
- Check-in is expedited to accommodate minimal contact
- We do all new patient paperwork and intake before your visit
- We limit our waiting room seating to accommodate proper social distancing
- Patients and visitors are required to wear masks prior to entry
- We clean and disinfect all exam rooms between visits
- Multiple sanitation cleanings occur throughout the day in common areas
- We require all staff and visitors to wear personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves (when needed) and maintain safe distancing from fellow team members
- The health of our team members is carefully monitored. All staff, team members, and vendors participate in temperature and symptom screening daily. Any team member who may have reason to believe that they may have been exposed to the novel coronavirus has been instructed to stay home and seek proper medical attention.
Have Additional Questions?
Please contact an Eyesthetica team member if you have any questions. All of the above recommendations and standard of care are subject to change based upon guidance from the CDC and applicable governmental authorities.