How We’re Serving Our Community
Our goal at Eyesthetica is to deliver the highest level of care and compassion to each patient who steps into our offices. We have been fortunate enough to see patients virtually during this difficult time, and we have also been working on re-opening plans to ensure that you, our patients, remain healthy.
With our new safety procedures in place, we’re happy to announce that all Eyesthetica offices are OPEN. We want you to know that we are taking extra precautions to keep you safe. If you would like to schedule a visit, please call 213-451-6824.
How We’re Keeping You Safe
We put pride, passion, and precision into everything we do. This doesn’t just apply to surgeries; now, more than ever, our staff is working hard to provide a safe environment for each patient the minute they enter our office. With your health in mind, Eyesthetica will be implementing the following COVID-19 safety protocols at each location:
- We limit the number of guests in the office at one time by spacing out appointments and adjusting our waiting room layouts to maintain safe distances. To maintain proper social distancing, only guardians of minors, interpreters, or a caregiver may accompany a patient during their visit.
- We perform pre-office visit respiratory symptom and temperature checks
- Staff and patients are required to wear personal protective equipment (masks and gloves)
- We have installed protective barriers to minimize contact with staff; and
- We sanitize exam rooms, surgery spaces, and other high-traffic areas before and after each appointment.
If you would like to schedule a visit, please call us at 213-451-6824.
What to Expect at Your Appointment
The next time you come to Eyesthetica, you can still expect the same personalized, quality care we are known to provide:
- When you arrive at our office, there will be a staff member at the door to greet you and administer a COVID-19 screening and temperature check.
- We will accommodate patients by immediately bringing them to their exam room, limiting time spent in common areas. Before your appointment, all equipment will be sanitized, and we will also have a strict hand-washing policy in place for everyone.
We cannot thank you enough for your cooperation during this time, and we look forward to welcoming you back!